Feb 3, 2014

S U N S H I N E . IN A BOX

i had the best surprise ever when i 
came back from UTAH.

A PACKAGE FULL OF SUNSHINE!
[from one of my favorite people]


it was stuffed full of a few of my favorite things.
actually a bunch of my favorite things.
it couldn't have been more perfect!
[plus some wise words from oprah]



my favorite lip balm
if you haven't tried this,
you're missing out!

of course lou had to help
me take everything 
out of the box & try to get in every picture!

cutest notebook ever.

one of my favorite treats ever: dried mangos



i couldn't ask for a better friend.
i can't thank you enough for this 
AND all that you do!
i may have cried a little when i opened
this box of sunshine,
so the tissues really came in handy!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
i love you steph.
..............................................................
and like oprah said,
"make 2014 your year to shine"

2 comments:

  1. Lucky!! Getting the mail is THE best. Seriously in my top 10 fav things! PS now that you are back please come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love you!!! you are so cute! and i'm so glad you liked the package!

    p.s. the pics are amazing! (as usual)

    ReplyDelete