Feb 18, 2014

B E . M I N E

oh valentines day!
growing up with a flower shop
makes valentines day one of the
CRAZIEST 
days of the year.
This year-for the first time ever-
i was super excited for love day!
and its totally because i didn't have 
slave away at the flower shop! ha
but valentines day was great! 
jeremy is always surprising me
i love him

jeremy got me in the car & took me to the yummiest pizza place ever.
::G R I M A L D I S::
we've been wanting to try it out so that was a fun surprise!
then when we got there our order was all ready for us
& jeremy said we weren't eating there...surprise!
so then he took me to this cabana-it was so perfect!
we stayed until the sun went down.
then he surprised me with a watch that
we totally can't afford
[ha! yay dental school!!]
it's so pretty though-it's white leather
with a rose gold face! i love it. 
& i love him.

see you next year valentines!
X O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment