Jan 8, 2015

BUMP DATE: 31 WEEKS


How Far Along? 31 weeks. So crazy, I'm getting close to the final countdown. Weight Gain: Packing on the pounds! Maternity Clothes? Yes please. The only way to be comfy in clothes. Sleep? Sleeping like a baby! Once I hit 21 weeks and 2 days my life changed! Best moment this week? Having family members be able to feel her move around. Also feeling better after catching the swine flu. Weird pregnancy moment? Having to spend a night in the ER and L&D because of the stupid swine flu! It was super comforting to be there and know that our baby was just fine though! Movement: Lots and lots. She used to hang out up in my right rib cage but a couple of weeks ago she dropped and now hangs out super low. Which feels way better, except for when she tickles my rib cage with her feet ;) Food Cravings: Nope. Veggies and fruit always sound way good though. Especially oranges and broccoli. Anything making you queasy? Not really, just when Jeremy talks about eating the meat from his hunts....ew. BUT I can finally cook food and grocery shop!(since 23 weeks) Gender: We had our 3D ultrasound a couple days ago and saw our beautiful baby girl. She has the chubbiest cheeks, perfectly round nose, and weighs 4lbs! Totally adorable! What I'm looking forward to: Finishing her nursery & HAVING THIS BABY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I really enjoy your blog and nominated it for the Liebster Awards! I would love if you participated - the rules and questions are on my blog!

    www.sincerelydj.com

    ReplyDelete