Oct 25, 2014

21 WEEKS




How Far Along? 21 weeks-a little more than HALF WAY!! Maternity Clothes? YES. I can still fit into some clothes but they are tight in all the wrong places. Sleep? I Dreamt of our sweet little baby again. The most vivid dreams ever! We will see if she really looks like the baby in my dreams! I am also getting more sleep & able to get more comfortable in bed. Best moment this week? I am finally feeling a little better! Having an easier time sleeping & not having so many migraines! Weird pregnancy moment? Not being able to remember anything. And basically dozing off when people are talking to me...opps. Movement: Yes! Every single day, and I'm loving it. Its the greatest feeling. Food Cravings: The cravings have kindof stopped. Up until now its been anything potato and fruit loops. Anything making you queasy? Still cant really talk about food. Or cook food or buy food...sorry jer. Gender: Still a girl. What I'm looking forward to: Hopefully maybe one day not feeling sick?! Thats not too much to ask right? And feeling the baby kick and move around more.

1 comment: