Nov 7, 2013

M A H O N E Y . M A N O R



I'm so glad Jeremy talked me into still throwing my halloween party.
I was feeling really overwhelmed with everything and knew another couple was having a halloween dinner that same night.
 BUT lets be honest-small parties are way more fun
AND our apartment is itty bitty.

To say we had fun is an understatement.
SO GLAD WE DID IT
We really missed some important people though
[collins & holts] 

We kicked the night off with soups and witch fingers,
[brooke's pumpkin soup served from a pumpkin was amazing!]
yummy salad, dirt in a cup, ooey gooey fruit dip, pumpkin bars, 
cake, & of course, witches brew.
We played the fork and dice game
[INGEBRGTSEN'S WON-taking home the movie Contagion]
and did the doughnut thing-when you eat them off a string[CHASE WON]

and of course I forgot to take pictures of everything before the party started so these are the best you get!

 
 
 

  
 

{P A R T Y   A N I M A L S}

  {A N G E L  &  S U N  D E V I L} 

{M E X I C A N  &  B O R D E R  P A T R O L}
[with a home grown mexi-stache!]
 {W E R E  W O L F}
he was so excited to make his own fangs that he asked
for special permission to make these in school.
[oh, and don't forget about that chest hair! haha]

{S U P E R  L O U I E}
[FOR THE RECORD: it was jer's idea to dress louie up]
I had extra fabric from my 
little red riding hooding cape
so I decided to just whip one up for louie too 
 
 {O U R   F R O N T   D O O R}
 
I spy with my little eye...
A VULTURE
Does anybody else see it?
[so crazy that it melted like this! mind blown]

 
{T H E  M A H O N E Y ' S}
I REALLY wish we had a better photo of the three of us!
OH WELL
We had such a fun night and loved the company! 

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog so much!! looks so fun and i love your costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decorations! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh so cute! you are so creative. we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete